Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server finally grief free?

3 posters

Go down

Server finally grief free? Empty Server finally grief free?

Post by Kieritooooo ;) Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:55 am

Guys just announcing that yesterday i made my 2 day return to minecraft and saved our pigsaddle server from griefers haha Razz
Well basically what hapened was i logged in just to find teaearlgraycold, teaearlgrayhot and bobman5. I immediately remembered that those were the griefers that tackled us previously and i forced them into admitting so. For those who didn't know, they demolished our creative area and were banned from our server. However, in the change of maps, these guys must have been stalking us and came to our new server. Guys i was just able to find 3 of them, i am well aware that there are many more. Please we need your help to bust them all. Our server is nearly safe because i got the 3 main ones but im sure they have more accounts. Please contact either myself or ben or pan if you find a griefer.
Oh, and certainly do not worry guys, we will defeat the griefers.
Regards, Kieron.

Kieritooooo ;)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Server finally grief free? Empty Re: Server finally grief free?

Post by jramos037 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 am

i think PAN1C_uk was one of them

jramos037
Server Admins
Server Admins

Back to top Go down

Post by anders287 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:03 pm

There is 3 main reasons why there are gettng griefers here:
1. After the time the cap was nearly reached, alot of people left, and alot of people stayed, and we can trust all, since in that day pan nearly breaked his banhammer after all that swinging.

2.the banned players, which may be banned for other reasons, wants revenge ofcourse, and they lend accounts or makes new ones, and the shit just continues.

3. People are inviting friends over to this server, and we cant trust those new players. I am on daily and i patrol these new players alot, and now i caught xir0nhid3x with hitler player model. So therefore i suggested this plugin called mobileadmin, so admins can watch over the server, which ensures that we dont get griefed.
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down