Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to all pandorians.

4 posters

Go down

Message to all pandorians. Empty Message to all pandorians.

Post by Kieritooooo ;) Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 am

Guys, i just wanna explain a few things. First things first i apologise for my words jr, its just a game and we were in factions so its aloud, now that i am more calmed down i understand. I should not have acted like that with you and i apologise for it once again.. Well fr those of you who didn't know, my faction got raided and i got pissed. But guys, when someones pissed off don't butt in conversations as it makes things worse. It is natural to get pissed off when something you built for hours gets destroyed even though its legit and thats something you guys have to understand also.

I was told that my actions are repelling guests, well sorry if it did but no offence I've tried my best in the past to make this server as popular as possible.

-No I'm not "leaving" the server, however I'm not going to play as much as tbh its a bit of embarrassment more thn the raid. I am aware that I'm probably not owner anymore, however this isn't going to make me quit. You'll just see much less of me.

I hope the best for this server as its always been my favourite server.

Guys don't leave unpleasant comments as I'm not posting this for people to comment on. I just feel its the right thing to do..

Farewell pandorians, see you soon.

ex-owner, Kierito.

Kieritooooo ;)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Message to all pandorians. Empty Re: Message to all pandorians.

Post by anders287 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

OK

Last edited by anders287 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Kierito you will always be rank of owner. I have said this a number of times there will always be us 3 as owners for ever more no more no less. If you want to leave for a bit then ok but when ever you feel like returning you will have the owner rank still for always.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Nice post anders Smile I to have lots of good memories in minecraft when teaming up with Kie. Also when did i say you will be owner lol i was either a little drunk or i said something like you will make a great owner I think its probably the first thing.

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaasdasdsad Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 pm

I too have a lot of good memories like when I first joined tzahicraft abd met pan and kierm pan helped me with the tutorial as I was new to craftbukkit servers. I built a house with the wood pan gave meand then I met kier and a lot of other people.

When tzahicraft changed maps we built a town and we asked for creative off pan and there was this me getting banned for fillin my chests with goodies and when tzahi found out he was about to ban me ( pan was banned and then unbanned) well then kier ben and me said we were going with pan and we started to play on zaboos server

I joined zaboos server and met a couple of more people and then I changed a lot and looked like a pro surviver.I met blizzard03 and hebuilt a nice treehouse with me.after playing a couple of months on zaboos he had family problems so he said he had to close server.then I heard pan was going to make a server so I joined as quicjly as I can.

After playing on pans server I became admin and I was a nooby with wand so kier helped me out. Later I met shanksie and anders then I changed a little. I made a post on minecraftforum to advertise the server and then as soon as possible atty joined and he teached me a lot about redstone wiring and howto make stuff and since that day I have been a redstone pro.

When I heard you was mad I was like why7? Then I remembered jr raided your base that you spent ages and hard work in it but like what happened to me yestoday nearly made me rage quit and that's because dudeowar kept cussing me and then luki said "you suck your dads cock everyday" made me upset because my dad died a long time ago and since then I managed to stay strong but I know luki was joking and I didn't belive him but I did accept he's apolagy. Earlier befroe luki said this to me everyone in smidge raged to me but then came ally again

Hope you stay active kier and I wanted to say thanks for everything you have done for me and hope to see you soon

-hasan

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum