Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Arms

+2
anders287
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Call to Arms Empty Call to Arms

Post by Admin Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Pandorians I have an urgent SOS and require your help.
For too long, while we have been making factions, building bases, destroying bases, jrs team Blitzgrief has been merely going about their way building a base with what I can imagine being something quite sophisticated. They for too long have been doing this unopposed gaining power, claiming land … well I say … NO MORE!.
For the good of all our factions we can not allow this to continue.
I understand for most we are faction enemies but if you are willing, like I am, to put this aside for one day (Sunday) I say we join forces and rid the world of Blitzgrief. They may have quite a lot of power and land so it may be necessary to create a temp faction to boost our power levels but if this is what it takes then I am fine with it.
The plan would be simple. We start by getting a full diamond set for each player, bring along some tnt and any other weapons. We then all start off in the church and all go off in different directions, searching the four corners of the map if that is what it takes. When one person finds the base they announce it and all other players teleport to that player. We then go about destroying and capturing. I am sure there is lots of treasure so whoever finds it keeps it.

What say you?

Admin
Admin

https://pandoramc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Call to Arms Empty Re: Call to Arms

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:12 am

Wow this is even easier than i first thought. I now have access to the coords of where thier base is and hope to see everyone on Sunday for the showdown.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 am

Ok i know its bad form to keep replying to your own posts but i just wanted to add another quick update. Knowing the co-ords (thx to hanky) is far to exciting for little old me to take so i will be starting the first wave of attacks tonight and keep the attacks going while adding more and more players to help in the attack.

By the weekend i predict Blitzgrief will be no more. I am sorry jr but its a long time coming, please dont cry no please dont ... ahh man ... i just made jr cry.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders287 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:55 am

The Scouts are in.

We are one of the mightiest factions in this world, so i jsut say that me and hasan and atty will be joining. Now that you got us people will be interested in doing this attack. Oh and also i wanted to say coordinates but now you found em out, well, its fine, we also know where everyone is anyways haha

Last edited by anders287 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
anders287
anders287

Back to top Go down

Post by aaaasdasdsad Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 am

anders287 wrote:The Schouts are in.

We are one of the mightiest factions in this world, so i jsut say that me and hasan and atty will be joining. Now that you got us people will be interested in doing this attack. Oh and also i wanted to say coordinates but now you found em out, well, its fine, we also know where everyone is anyways haha

Someone kicked us in the faction so there is 0 members in scouts o.o we need a way to join back

aaaasdasdsad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:10 am

Other factions joining the cause is WolfBloodz & kashyyk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Sniper Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Blitzgrief is in for sure. We will show them who's boss!

Rebel_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Oh yes, i forgot to mention Blitzgrief.
Someone within Blitzgrief may or may not have sent me the coords.
They may or may not open the front doors when the time comes ( can only be opened from inside )
They may or may not have sent me screenshots of the inside layout ( dunno what all the water is about, lots of obsidian )
They may or may not provide us with weapons and tnt and give us safe passage to the weak spots.

My lips are sealed, all i will say is thx BlitzGrief for joining the cause.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh now you have done it BlitzGrief!!! I was gonna go easy on you but thats it, you are going to be wiped off the map and not only that i will be coming for you every time after that. You are going to be the soul reason i play this world, I will haunt you for ever more !!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jccjr17 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 am

I speak for all my fellow mooshrooms when i will join this fight!!!!! i will fight to my last power and/or block to insure that blitzgrief is demolished!!! mooshrooms are with you!!!

Last edited by Jccjr17 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needs to be larger)

Jccjr17

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Sniper Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 pm

There isn't any obsidian in our base. Nice try, but the more you talk the more obvious it is you don't have an inside agent. If you did, first of all, you wouldn't even mention it. Second, all the items would be gone already, you wouldn't waste your time. Third, bring it on, we are ready for all you got.

Rebel_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Woohoo sounds like the old double bluff is working a treat.
Yesterday was a triumph although dying quite so much was not part of the plan for phase 2.
I now have everything in place for the attack and you have no way of stopping it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NFFCBen Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 am

Lol pan I admire your optimism until it comes to you hitting the ground too hard etc

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 pm

You all fought very bravely yesterday and although we suffered heavy casualties it did help in me refining my plan for the main assault.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NFFCBen Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 pm

I swear you plan a main attack every night and then die a lot and go to bed

NFFCBen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel_Sniper Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 am

There also seems to be a crazy new faction that wants to kill us every day, then it falls apart and a new one is formed.

Rebel_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 pm

I did have a plan but due to a mixture of not understanding how factions work and being a complete panic head (aka a noob) the plan was never going to work. This then got me annoyed so I decided to use my tnt on creating a cannon and blowing it. I started from the outside but due to the water on top I could not even make a dent. I then built one under ground hoping to get in that way but due to my awesome engineering that also did not work. A few hundred deaths later and I have decided on the new ultimate plan !!!

New ultimate, 4 step plan.

1. I bow down to the greatness of blitzgrief.
2. I request a guided tour so I can check out the cool things that were probably built in there.
3. I or an admin/owner copies the base and pastes it in world somewhere.
4. I wipe the map and we all start over (hopefully next time, we will take down factions before they get so powerful).

Congratulations go to jr, Rebel_Sniper, kierito, maddieclear & seth. You guys played a great game and are crowned kings & queens of the faction world.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum